Why would you Outsource Book keeping with Settlemytax!
Book Keeping is not only mandatorily required but is very important for the company’s growth. Book Keeping enables you to make the correct business decision, pay taxes on time, manage cash flows, prepare the business model for investors, and to check if the business is making profits or not.
Settlemytax’s expert team of accountants will guide and assist the clients in the following accounting systems. All the accountants have a minimum experience of 2 years. The software which we work with are :
- Quick Books
- Zoho Books
The benefits of book keeping with Settlemytax:
- 60% Cost Saving
- You don’t have to worry about employees leaving
- In online accounting, you save on seat needed if you had hired an accountant
- Review by a CA every month so that there are no errors
Once you follow up with Settlemytax’s plan for book keeping, we provide with the finest and the most experienced managers and accountants for your company’ s book keeping. And you’ll just have to relax and provide us with the required documents and it’s all done on your side.
Following are the steps to be followed by the clients:
Step 1 – Every month end you share the bank statement, expense invoices which you have received and the invoices which you have raised on clients.
Step 2 – Your manager complete the book keeping entries in Quick Books or Tally. He sends the same for your review.
Step 3 – Once you approve it, we calculate your GST and TDS and forward it to tax filing team.
Settlemytax’s book keeping package will include :
- Balance Sheet, Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Statement of Account Receivables and Payables
- Stock Summary
- Profit and Loss Account
- Recording Fixed Assets
- Recording of invoices issued for goods sold or services provided to clients
- Recording receipts from customers
- Verifying and recording invoices from suppliers
- Recording and monitoring asset depreciation and other adjusting entries
- Generating and providing financial reports
- Expense payments to suppliers
- Loan payments