Presently, under the Aatmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan (ABA), the Govt. overhauled the MSME classification* by adding composite models of both investment and yearly turnover. Additionally, the differentiation between the manufacturing and the service areas under the MSME has been eliminated. This evacuation will make a balance between the sectors. Here is the modified MSME classification*, where the investment and yearly turnover, both are to be considered for choosing an MSME.
|Investment||Less than 1 crore||Less than 10 crore||Less than 50 crore|
|Annual Turnover||Less than 5 crore||Less than 50 crore||Less than 250 crore|
One can rely on MSME enrollment online as well as offline. The enrollment sequence for both, the manufacturing and the service sectors is possible on a website of msme.gov.in
- Fill the MSME Registration Form
- Go to the site of the MSME online application
- Fill the form available online or else fill it offline by getting a printout of the form.
- keep all the documents ready
- this process can take 2 days of time span
- Make the application
- Present the application structure combined with the necessary documents.
- After presenting the application, verification happens.
- The confirmation can require up to 2 working days.
- Endorsement and registration
- The enrollment will be done if the application has been declared.
- The MSME declaration will be conveyed to you.
- The MSME enrollment application structure contains the below details.
- Aadhaar Information, PAN Information, social category, and gender of the business person.
- Name of business.
- Address and contact details.
- details about the investment amount.
- employee contact details.